Write to us at [email protected] for more on remote airside management.
We spend 90%1 of our time indoors. For building owners and managers this means buildings must continue to be a safe place to work and support the health and well-being of occupants, all while keeping an eye on building operation, occupant comfort and energy efficiency.
An integral part of this is ensuring that buildings are healthy by focusing on heating, ventilation and air-conditioning (HVAC) management. The Remote Airside Management solution can help by leveraging a building’s automation system to remotely manage the building’s airside, providing a safe and comfortable environment for the occupants with no or minimal dependence on local engineering teams. The BluEdge™ Command Centers of EcoEnergy Insights provides remote HVAC Airside Management through centralized operations which consists of an experienced pool of engineers, data scientists and analysts who proactively manage airside equipment.
Remote Airside Management provides building owners and managers with:
- An increased comfort level of occupants by managing indoor air quality
- Remote management of indoor air quality and ventilation in accordance with industry best practices and guidelines
- Optimization of building's ongoing maintenance and operational costs
- Remote actions and resolutions to overcome the shortage of staff on premises
- Detailed work order generation for technician visits to increase productivity
- Key performance indicator reports to show progress towards goals
Remote Airside Management is launched in three quick steps: